quarta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2010

Apocalyptica



Not Strong Enough (feat. Brent Smith)

I'm not strong enough to stay away.
Can't run from you
I just run back to you.
Like a maltha I'm drowning through your flame,
Say my name, but it's not the same.
You look in my eyes I'm stripped of my pride.
And my soul surrounders and you bring my heart to it's knees.

[Chorus]
And it's killin' me when you're away, I wouldn't leave and I wouldn't stay.
I'm so confused, So hard to choose.
Between the pressure and the pain.
And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.
Even if I try to win the fight,
My heart would overwhelm my mind.
And I'm not strong enough to stay away

I'm not strong enough to stay away
What can I do
I would die without you
And with your presence my heart knows no shame
I'm not to blame
Cause you bring my heart to it's knees

[Chorus]

There's nothing I can do
My heart is dream to you
And I can't get free
Look what this has done to me

[Chorus]

-
Bom uma banda que comecei a ouvir a pouco tempo , e tipo adorei muito
O som dessa da banda é tão bom que chega até a assustar. É uma pena eu ter conhecido ela a tão pouco tempo. Só a conheci devido ao lançamento do novo álbum da banda (7th Symphony) agora em Agosto de 2010.
e esse musica me marcou muito e quando a ouço me lembro
de uma pessoa que amo muito e
esse post vai pra ele porque essa musica marcou agente , é nossa musica

Amo você Murillo .sz.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário